You can renew or join the CWC here!
Our membership year runs from July 1st - June 30th.
Members who join after February 1st have their membership automatically extended for the following year.
Annual Membership Dues
Graduate Students: Free
Postdoctoral Scholars: $10
All other members: $35
Please note there is an additional $30 fee if you elect to receive a printed bulletin newsletter by mail.
Membership is open to the following groups and their families or partners:
- Caltech Staff
- Caltech Faculty
- JPL Staff
- Caltech Students
- Caltech Postdoctoral or Visiting Scholars
- Caltech Alumnae or Alumni
- Caltech Trustees
- Caltech Torchbearers and Associate Donors
- Employees of Caltech External Affiliates Offices such as Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), United States Geological Survey (USGS), Thirty-Meter-Telescope (TMT), California Association for Research in Astronomy (CARA), Caltech Y, Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union (CEFCU), Children's Center at Caltech (CCC), and the Child Educational Center (CEC)
- Employees of the Carnegie Observatories and the Huntington Library.
- Those who were eligible in the past under the above classifications and who have expressed a desire to retain or renew membership
- Activity Groups (Book Groups, Playgroup, Investment Club, Urban Explorers, Walking Groups, and more)
- Casita Exchange (Toy and baby item library for young families)
- Events including lectures, cooking demonstrations and social gatherings
- Volunteer opportunities with the Caltech History and Architectural Tour Service (CHATS) or the Casita Exchange
- Quarterly Bulletin Newsletter
- Membership Roster